Friday, February 6, 2009

Growth update - Ma croissance

Doctor's appointment! Rendez-vous chez le docteur!

I am now as of today: 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches!
Je pese 4.500 kilogrammes et je mesure 56 cm!

Je suis tres joliment ma courbe! I follow nicely my curve!

I got shots today for HIB, RV, DtaP, and another one (can't remember the name)! My mom hates the nurse guy who does my shots and pokes. He is not nice to either of us. He is a jerk, she said! Well, even a nice nurse would not make me not cry about the shots but at least, it would make my maman feel better. She has tears in her eyes because I screamed really bad and then I looked miserable. I was also so overtired!
I did not get two others that are recommended but the doctor and maman talked and it can wait.

J'ai recu 4 vaccins aujourd'hui. Maman a parle avec le docteur et elle a decide d'attendre pour deux autres. Ca fait beaucoup deja! Maman deteste l'infirmier qui fait les piqures parce qu'il est pas du tout sympa avec nous. Elle a dit qu'il etait tres mechant et un autre mot que je ne peux pas repeter! Bon de toutes facons, meme quelqu'un d'autre de plus gentil ne changerait rien au fait que ca fait mal mais au moins ma maman se sentirait mieux. Elle avait les larmes aux yeux quand elle m'a entendu et vu crier autant et qu'ensuite j'avais vraiment l'air miserable. J'etais aussi si fatigue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops, I haven't checked your blog in a while and I missed a lot! Sorry you got poked...

FYI, loving all the family pictures recently. You are smiling, how wonderful!