Thursday, January 7, 2010

Phone and falls

So, my maman hurt me. Though, for her defense, I am pretty annoying on the changing table...no, don't be scared, I did not fall. After putting my diaper on (struggling to do so), my maman usually ends upt taking me and dressing me up on her lap or on the floor while I play. So today, she tries to finish pulling my pants up and I lose balance and my face hit the music box I was playing with. I fell pretty bad and actually scraped my chin! She felt really bad so I pardon her. After I hurt myself, she has been giving me some arnica homeopathic pills and those are good...

On the fun side, she taught me how to answer my toys phones and I now have conversations on the phone with my self and mom sometimes...
Did I mention it's cute when I do it... ;)

Alors, voila, ma mere m'a fait mal...ou je me suis fait mal a cause de ma mere... Pour sa defense, je dois dire que je suis vraiment penible sur la table a langer..., non, non ne vous inquietez pas, je ne suis pas tombe. Apres avoir reussi tant bien que mal a mettre ma couche, elle finit de m'habiller sur ses genoux ou parterre pendant que je joue. alors voila, en voulant remonter mon pantalon, elle m'a fait perdre l'equilibre et je suis tombee la tete la premiere sur mon jouet/boite a musique de Aude, et je me suis egratigne le menton. J'ai saigne. Ma mere s'est vraiment senti mal alors bon, je lui pardonne, surtout que quand je me fais mal, elle me donne des petites pilules homeopathiques d'arnica, alors bon...

Du cote plus sympa, je sais maintenant repondre aux telephones (jouets). Ma mere m'a montre comment faire et maintenant je le fais tout seul et j'ai de grades conversations avec...moi-meme et parfois avec maman aussi.
Est-ce que j'ai dit que j'etais mignon, quand je le faisais? ;)

No comments: